In the present time, every person is dealing with some kind of health problem. Only the difference is that some are dealing with some common disease while others are dealing with the bigger and dangerous disease. Peripheral vascular disease is one of the most common health problems which most of the people of NJ in the present time are suffering from. This disease is there to lessen the amount of blood going to the extremities especially legs that results in difficulty in keeping up with demand. This can cause the pain in legs. Thankfully, there are many vascular Dr in NJ easily available to provide you the right treatment you need to fight and win this disease.
Symptoms of the peripheral vascular disease
Different people suffering from this disease have different experience. Some people suffering from peripheral disease have the symptoms and severe pain in their legs while others have mild or sometimes no pain. Some people with this disease having claudicating symptoms may have to suffer the cramping in the arms and legs and severe muscle pain. Below mentioned are some more symptoms of the peripheral vascular disease:
- Painful pinching in the hip, calf muscles or thighs after performing certain activities are the most common symptoms found in the patient.
- Weakness and numbness in the legs.
- Coldness in your feet and lower legs in comparison to other body parts.
- Slower hair growth or hair loss on your legs and feet.
- Weak or no pulse in the legs and feet